Senior Human Resource Officer
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 3 days left to apply for this job.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the vacant posts that exist in Butaleja District Local Government. Applications should be submitted in triplicate on PSC Form No.3 (2008). Application forms are obtainable from the District Service Commission (DSC) offices, Public Service Commission or can be downloaded from the PSC website www.psc.go.ug .
Applications should bear the Title and Reference number of the post. Applicants should attach three sets of photocopies of their certified testimonials and CV, plus three recent passport size photographs. Serving Officers must route their applications through their Heads of Departments who should be informed of the closing date to avoid delays.
The details of the Advert can be accessed on Public Service Commission website www.psc.go.ugand Butaleja DSC Notice Board. Applicants who shall not hear from the District Service Commission on completion of the selection exercise should consider themselves unsuccessful.Job purpose:
To oversee all Human Resource Management activities in a Local Government Qualification
An honors degree in Social Sciences, Social work and Social Administration, Developmental Studies, Human Resource Management from a recognized University/Institution.
- Carrying out staff welfare management for Local Governments;
- Planning and organizing the manpower resource through recruitment, deployment, training, utilization and discharge as per schedule;
- Providing technical advise to the council and technical Departments on matters related to Human Resource Management issues
- Monitoring staff performance through staff appraisal exercise to ensure quality service delivery;
- Preparing Human Resource Management work plans, budgets and performance reports as instructed by the supervisor;
- Interpreting the Human Resource policies, rules, regulations and procedures;
- Providing assistance in the management of the payroll of the Local Governments; and
- Compiling, reviewing and keeping custody of the staff lists and related personnel records.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)