Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Kisumu, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Senior Human Resource Officer
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Human resources
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Our client, a Global Security Company with headquarters in Nairobi is looking to recruit a Senior Human Resource Officer to be based in Kisumu. The ideal candidate must have 5 years’ HR generalist experience in a busy firm and be a member of IHRM.
- Offer support to the branches in their region.
- Develop, implement and monitor HR policies and procedures to enhance business and individual performance while ensuring compliance.
- Manage the development & sustenance of desirable company culture, performance and organizational development.
- Coordinating the performance management process to ensure productivity and a performance culture.
- Lead and manage payroll, workforce administration & HRIS implementation through policies, processes and procedures.
- Prepare, monitor and manage budgets in relevant functional areas and preparing periodic reports.
- Labour relations, employee grievance, union and discipline.
- Manage human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, planning, monitoring and appraising.
- Embrace best practice in Human resources management in line with the business environment.
- Assist in driving performance management process, help line managers in evaluating & reviewing staff job descriptions and contributions; maintaining affordable compensation, and enhance productivity among other strategies.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and their representatives.
- Any other duties as assigned by management/employer.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: KisumuArea of work
: Human resourcesSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Human resource and personnel development; Organize and manage recruitment campaigns; Payroll; Human resources information systems; Talent management and planning; Compensation and benefits; Employee relations and consultationsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply