Senior Internal Auditor
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
To monitor, evaluate and improve M-KOPA"s internal environment by reviewing and assessing the key risks associated with all aspects of the company's Information Technology and providing practical recommendations to mitigate against the same.
Experience/ Skills & Competencies / Licences & Certification / Education Required.
- Perform general and application control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, systems security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
- Direct and/or perform reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development before deployment.
- Provide advice to management on designing, implementing and enhancing internal controls in the areas of technology in M-kopa IT Operations Domain.
- Prepare audit finding memoranda and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Prepare and present written and oral reports or other technical information in a concise and accurate manner for management.
- Working with stakeholders to identify key automated controls , developing a roadmap to ensure tests are developed to monitor key controls to achieve real time audits over all key cycles in the company.
- Track implementation status of audit recommendation to ensure that management has taken corrective action.
- Manage relationships with all stakeholders and co-ordinate or work with external auditors as appropriate.
- Assist and train other audit staff in the use of computerized audit techniques, and in developing methods for review and analysis of information systems.
- Conduct systems operational , compliance , financial and investigative audits.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor .
- ( Minimum level of experience, skills and competencies ,licences & certifications and education required to perform effectively in the role)
- Degree in Computer Science , IT , Business Information Systems ( or related technical /business field) from a recognized university.
- Holder of Certified Information Systems Auditor ( CISA) designation is a must.
- Other qualifications e.g CPA, CISM , would be an added advantage.
Minimum of 8 years IT Audit experience within an established Internal Audit function and/or a reputable external audit firm. Skills
- Good knowledge of key IT applications supporting core business processes and business assurance
- A history of leading teams of auditors in successfully delivering audit engagement, either from an internal audit or external advisory capacity.
- Well versed in knowledge of IT frameworks.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself