Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 12 days left to apply for this job.
You will facilitate M-KOPA’s growth across markets and product lines by playing a key role in M-KOPA’s risk control environment. You will monitor, evaluate and improve M-KOPA’s internal control environment by reviewing and assessing the key risks associated with all aspects of the Company’s business with a specific focus on the Company’s Information Technology environments.
1. Perform general and application control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
2. Direct and/or performs reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development before deployment.
3. Provide advice to management on designing, implementing and enhancing internal controls for M-KOPA’s IT structure.
4. Prepare audit reports and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
5. Prepare and present written and oral reports or other technical information in a concise and accurate manner for management.
6. Working with stakeholders to identify key automated controls, developing a roadmap to ensure tests are developed to monitor key controls to achieve real time audits over all key cycles in the company.
7. Track implementation status of audit recommendations to ensure that management has taken corrective action.
8. Manage relationships with all stakeholders and co-ordinate or work with external auditors as appropriate.
9. Assist and train other audit staff in the use of computerized audit techniques, and in developing methods for review and analysis of information systems.
10. Conduct systems operational, compliance, financial and investigative audits.
11. Perform any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor.
12. Conduct internal investigations as necessary as they arise.
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS & COMPETENCIES/ LICENCES & CERTIFICATIONS/ EDUCATION REQUIRED (Minimum level of experience, skills and competencies, licences & certifications and education required to perform effectively in the role)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself