Senior Lecturers - Biostatistics
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
1. a) Must have a Doctorate degree or its academic equivalent from a recognized accredited institution.
b) Must have MMed./MDS/MPharm Specialist training.
2. Must have cumulative or evidence of 3 years of teaching /training and research experience at the University Level since becoming Lecturer.
3. Have Research Output Points comprising at least twenty-four (24) points from refereed scholarly journals and two (2) points from abstracts presented at conferences since appointed to the position of Lecturer.
4. Must have supervised graduate degree candidates.
5. Must have attended and contributed at learned conferences, seminars or workshops.
6. Must show evidence of continued research and evaluated effective teaching & success in student supervision.
7. Must show evidence of contribution to University life through active participation in departmental matters, students’ academic advising, school and University meetings committee membership and others.
8. a) Must be recognized and registered by relevant regulatory bodies where applicable.
b) Must show evidence of membership affiliation of a relevant professional body where applicable.
9. Must show evidence of having developed proposals that have attracted funding.
1. Teach and assess courses in one’s discipline at both undergraduate and graduate -level.
2. Supervise undergraduate projects and other experimental learning programme.
3. Supervise dissertations/theses at the graduate level
4. Develop undergraduate and graduate courses.
5. Initiate, promote and participate in research projects.
6. Participate in academic leadership programme.
7. Provide professional and community services and initiate linkages and fundraising.
8. Carry out administrative and other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)