Applicants should be Ugandans in possession of an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University plus a Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the Law Development Centre.
Applicants should have three (3) years relevant working experience in the field of Legal Practice and Systems served at the Level of Legal Officer in Government or from a reputable organization.
- Being responsible for one of the Judicial Service Commission Regions;
- Making monthly reports on Judicial Service Commission activities in the respective region;
- Supervising Legal Officers;
- Preparing and delivering different sensitization programs;
- Preparing and delivering sensitization materials;
- Preparing and delivering education programs to Judicial Officers on administration of Justice;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.