Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Senior Legal Officer – Manufacturing firm
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Senior manager (department head)
- Full Time
Our client, a leading manufacturing company with operations in East and Southern Africa regions is seeking to recruit a Senior Legal Officer to be based in Nairobi. The preferred candidate MUST have hands-on experience providing in-house legal services in a corporate environment with a working knowledge of the East African region.
• Provide advice and monitor compliance with laws and regulations within areas of operations.
• Provide legal advice, interpret legal documents as well as draft legal documents.
• Oversee the contracting process by reviewing engagement and other firm’s contracts.
• Provide advice to the engagement teams on ways to mitigate any risks and responding to any queries.
• Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s risk management & compliance policies.
• Conduct risk management training to employees.
• Carry out risk reviews of the contracts and process from time to time.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Senior manager (department head)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 10 yearsRequired skills
: Risk management; Policy drafting and development; Training program planning; Contract drafting and preparation; Judicial processes and litigationRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply