Job verified by Fuzu
Living Goods | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Senior Manager, Global Innovation-Uganda
- Post-graduate education
- Business, strategic management
- Senior manager (department head)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Senior Manager, Global Innovation-UgandaCommercial Manager
Summit Recruitment &Training
Senior Regional Manager, Vaccines
Clinton Health Access Initiative.Inc
Medic Mobile Africa
Alibhai Shariff & Sons Ltd
Jobs in Business, strategic managementSenior jobsJobs located in Uganda
We are creating a dedicated team led by a new Global Innovations Director to provide catalytic leadership with a Senior Manager role to support him or her. The Innovations team will work closely with the country teams to lead the innovation agenda. One arm of the team will focus on radical innovation to transform community health – called LGX. Another arm will run our existing Innovation Network, a Gates-funded incubation lab that tests community health technologies. The third arm of team is the Innovation Experiment Program. Led by the Senior Manager, Global Innovation, this arm will lead programmatic, financing and technology innovations.
• Lead the Innovation Experiment Program - across Kenya and Uganda, ensuring we are rigorously prioritising what will get us closer to our vision.
• Build the idea pipeline – Build capacity across the organisation to generate ideas that will make the biggest difference, collating ideas top down, bottom up including input from clients and Community Health Workers.
• Brainstorm - Lead and facilitate brainstorming sessions with the country and technology teams to robustly develop their ideas.
• Develop learning processes - Develop and oversee a multi-stage phasing and learning process. Ensure all new ideas are thoroughly thought through and evaluated, coaching the idea owner at the start of the process and leading the project managers throughout the experiment.
• Lead Innovation Committee meetings preparing and guiding a robust decision making and review process on what experiments are progressed. Run quarterly sessions with the Senior Leadership Innovation Steering Committee to drive alignment and progress updates.
• Manage the Project Managers – Guide and motivate the Innovation Program Project Managers based in each country. Ensure that their experiments are delivered against the approved design plan, success criteria are monitored, challenges are overcome, and country teams are fully engaged to deliver.
• Contribute to the Innovation Network and LGX teams, ensuring ideas and process lessons are implemented across Living goods.
• Share lessons learned - Share widely what we learn, helping not just Living Goods but also the field of community health, ministries of health, and other community health organizations all around the world
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Business, strategic managementSeniority
: Senior manager (department head)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired skills
: Concepting and ideation; Reporting; Programme management; Innovation processes; Meeting management; ExperimentationRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)