Job verified by Fuzu
Maseno University | Kisumu, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Senior Medical Officer
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Medical, health
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Maseno University founded in 1991, is the only University on the globe that lies along the Equator (00).The University is located in Maseno Township along Kisumu Busia road, 25 km from Kisumu City and approximately 400 km west of Nairobi the capital city of Kenya. The University also shares its boundaries with Vihiga and Kisumu County. In pursuit of its mission and mandate, the University wishes to invite applications from qualified candidates.
Ten (10) copies of applications should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant; age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post and salary,telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated.
- Applicants must be holders of Medicine and Surgery (MBCHB) or itsequivalent from a recognized institution.
- Must have worked at least three (3) years as a Medical Officer inGrade 12.
- Registered with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists a Board(KMPDB)
- Must have attended seminars and workshop in relevant field.
- Must have a valid practicing license.
- Masters degree in a related field will be an added advantage
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: KisumuArea of work
: Medical, healthSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Following care plans; Patient care; Surgery; Public health; MedicineRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply