Senior Mobile Developer
Salary range: KSh200,000 - KSh300,000 | Contract type: Permanent
The Senior Developer will report to the Manager Director and will act as a key member of the Senior Management Team.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- 3+ Years of software design and development experience participation in the complete product development lifecycle.
- Understanding of NoSQL database tech such as Amazon DynamoDB
- Experience designing and developing Android and iOS applications as well as web applications
- Development experience with cloud services providers, AWS preferred
- Experience working in Agile development teams
- Understanding of the SDLC
- Build and develop the FinTech eco-system from back-end services all the way through to the client app.
- Develop and maintain native Android and iOS mobile application frameworks, and services
- Work across entire software development lifecycle include design, software implementation, verification and maintenance.
- Write requirements and design documents in compliance with our internal processes
- The bridge between user experience design and mobile software engineering.
To match this profile we are keen to identify a hands-on leader with a strong financial business mind and a leading edge presence, eager to take on real challenges and seeking to pledge their entrepreneurial skills in an early stage company. Required education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)