Applicants should be Ugandans in possession of an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering; or any other related field from a recognized University/Institution.
Applicants should have three (3) years of relevant working experience at the Level of Petroleum Officer in Government or equivalent level of experience from a reputable organization.
- Participating in design and development of transport and storage facilities;
- Monitoring development of transport and storage facilities in order to ensure compliance with set standards and contractual obligations;
- Reviewing technical reports for petroleum products and transport storage facilities;
- Updating database on available technologies in areas of Engineering and operations of downstream petroleum products’ transport and storage facilities;
- Participating in evaluation and implementation of recommendations arising from research in downstream petroleum products’ pipelines and storage facilities;
- Acquiring and analyzing data on construction, operational and maintenance costs of petroleum products, pipelines and storage depots;
- Participating in preparation of work plans, budgets, and reports of the Division;
- Supervising and appraising staff;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.