Job verified by Fuzu
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) | Mbarara, Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Senior Procurement and Logistics Officer
Click to apply
- Post-graduate education
- Transportation, logistics, driving
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Under direct supervision of Procurement and Logistics Manager, the person will support all procurement activities for the Foundation, ensuring all are done ethically, and in compliance with EGPAF Policies and procedures, Government laws, and Donor Rules and Regulations.
How to apply:
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (MCIP), with a Bachelor’s degree in Procurement, Logistics, Supply Management or any related field from a recognized University.
- Master’s degree in Procurement and Logistics Management, OR any related field will be an added advantage.
- 7 years’ experience in managing procurement and logistics in a reputable organization (NGOs) preferred. Understanding of NGO / Donor policies and regulations. Personal values; High level of integrity, honesty, transparency, interpersonal and communications skills at all levels, analytical mind and logical problem solving. Ability to work with limited supervision. Ability to use procurement software will be an added advantage.
Please send cover letter and CV to: The Senior Human Resources Manager, Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF), Plot 15, Kitante Close, P.O. Box 21127, Kampala, Uganda.
Application should be emailed. NO HAND DELIVERED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Procure goods and services according to established EGPAF and donor procedures, from preparation of tenders and administration of fair and transparent competitive processes, through preparation of thorough and compliant procurement documentation, to include vendor vetting and selection documentation, bid analyses, and Local Purchase Orders (LPOs) and contracts, for management review.
- Assist to develop, maintain, and monitor EGPAF procurement plan(s).
- Assist to develop Basic Ordering Contracts for routine services & supplies.
- Assist in monitoring deliveries, and facilitate the quality and quantity control of procured goods and services.
- Support finance to facilitate the timely payment of vendor invoices with appropriate supporting documents.
- Participate in the continuous improvement and standardization of procurement systems with in EGPAF.
- Prepare and share weekly reports with the procurement manager on the status of procurement carried out by the department.
- Set re-order levels of stock items and support producing of stock usage reports, coordinate sourcing strategies and development of supply base.
- Assist in monitoring all properties for maintenance requirements, work with appropriate vendors for maintenance, repair, and /or disposal of EGPAF property, arrange for property disposal, review and compile monthly reports.
- Perform other related duties and activities as assigned
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: MbararaArea of work
: Transportation, logistics, drivingSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Reporting; Compliance; Invoicing; Supply and demand planning; Procurement; Contract drafting and preparation; Stock and inventory managementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply