Job verified by Fuzu
Busitema University | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Senior Procurement Officer
Click to apply
- Post-graduate education
- Transportation, logistics, driving
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Busitema University is a multi-campus Public University located in Eastern Uganda. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill vacant position at the University.
How to apply
- A Masters Degree in Procurement and Logistics/ Purchasing and Supplies or Business Administration majoring in supply chain management or procurement & logistics, obtained from a recognized institution of Higher Learning and full professional qualification from Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS).
Bachelor’s degree in Supplies Chain Management, Procurement and Logistics or Business Administration (Procurement option) obtained from a recognized institution of Higher Learning.
Computer knowledge of standard desktop applications is a requirement
- Age limit: Below 50 years
Interested persons who meet the minimum requirements should submit 3 sets of applications duly signed together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, Academic Certificates and Transcripts, 3 recent passport photographs, contact addresses and names of three referees in envelopes addressed to the University Secretary.
- To provide procurement and logistical support services in planning, coordinating and managing the Procurement and Disposal Unit of the University to ensure value for money.
- Working experience of at least five (5) years, three (3) of which should have been gained in a relevant field from a reputable organization.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Transportation, logistics, drivingSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Logistics planning and management; Supply and demand planning; Procurement; Supplier evaluation and management; Stock and inventory management; Documentation and record keepingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply