Senior Recruitment Officer
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
The Senior Recruitment Officer will apply his/her professional knowledge and expertise to support the HR manager in all Recruitment activities so as to achieve the BURN recruitment strategy. We are looking for someone who is interested in working in a dynamic, challenging environment for a company that recognizes and rewards creativity, initiative and contributions.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum 5 years of recruitment experience, preferably with exposure to high volume recruitment activities
- Bachelor/master’s degree in human resource management
- Previous experience in executive level hiring in both international and local environment
- Excellent Communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Excellent research skills
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Strong decision-making skills
- Detail oriented
- Highly organized with a strong ability to prioritize for effective
- Managing all recruitment activities in a fast-past environment, responding to applications, queries and arranging interviews accordingly
- Developing and updating job descriptions and job specifications
- Posting adverts on job boards and completing telephone screenings
- Search after candidates on LinkedIn, other portals and other suitable places
- Researching on best job posting options
- Screening of prospective candidates.
- Arranging and sending interview letters/regrets to candidates.
- Building and managing candidates’ database.
- Processing background checks to verify applicant information and ensuring that the minimum hiring requirements are met
- Deliver recruitment reporting such as metrics and regular reporting to ensure relevant stakeholders are informed of progress and make effective recruitment decisions.
- Monitoring and applying HR recruiting best practices
- Assisting the HR team with other duties in HR.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Interviewing; Organize and manage recruitment campaigns; Human resources information systems; Skill and competence mapping; Talent management and planning; Employee contracts; Selection and assessment of applicants; Candidate and personnel background checksRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)