Senior Research Assistant
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Fixed term
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
The Senior Research Assistant will coordinate the preparation and implementation of the INTENSE TBM project in Mbarara and Kabale under the supervision of the Epicentre scientific project director
Interested candidates are invited to hand
deliver only their application and CV to the address below or by email: send only your application and CV as one pdf
or doc file indicating your name and position applied for e.g. Naanda Watu_Senior Research Assistant_IntenseTB, to [email protected]
Applications must be submitted not later than 24th February 2020 at 5:30 pm, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and requested to bring other documents
- Coordinate the submission of the project study protocols to ethics and other necessary regulatory bodies.
- Follow with the administration of Epicentre the development of collaborative agreements or letters with national TB program and research implementation health facilities.
- Organise and coordinate the implementation of site assessment and selection.
- Oversee the project progresses according to the project plan.
- Ensure that quality assurance procedures for clinical and laboratory assessment, and for data management are in place.
- Assure the technical supervision of the project HR according to their terms of reference.
- Reporting of the project progresses to the country scientific director and the International Research Unit (IRU
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)