Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Senior Sales Consultant
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
We’re looking for a results-driven SNR Safari Planner to actively seek out and engage with our agents and suppliers in key markets. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, profitability, ease of doing business, and most importantly service delivery.
Must be a Kenya Citizen.
Must be fluent in German.
A reliable, self-driven professional with a proven track record of success.
A team player who loves collaborating with product managers and Marketing Departments, operating without ego – and having fun along the way.
Eager and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Adaptable to the constant changes.
Able and happy to communicate effectively across the company, advocating for the user in all situations.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
Analytical and organise with critical thinking skills and the agility and confidence to make quick, effective decisions.
Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’.
Computer skills: – Tourplan; Google Drive; Microsoft? Office Suite.
An unquenchable curiosity to uncover the psychology and behavioral contradictions of our market.
Able to travel when necessary to meet with customers and/or stakeholders and build business relationships.
- Available full time.
- Prepare itineraries and quotations.
- Management of full file from commencement to completion.
- Liase with Clients on Safari.
- Checking Welcome packs for your clients.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts and company stakeholders.
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts.
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction.
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions.
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent sales strategies.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Conflict and complaint resolution; Market research, intelligence; Business development; Customer relations; Product demonstration and promotion; Sales strategy; Travel planning and reservations (leisure, business)Required languages:
German (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply