Senior Security Officer
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 3 days left to apply for this job.
1. Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminology or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
2. Served for five (6) years in the uniformed forces at the rank of an Inspector, Security Officer, Captain or its equivalent.
3. Demonstrated outstanding administrative ability in controlling security services.
4. No criminal record.
5. Computer skills from a recognized institution.
1. Being in charge of University College security.
2. Prevention and detection of crime and riots.
3. Investigation works.
4. Information collection, analysis and reporting.
5. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)