Applicants should be Ugandans in possession of an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology; or Human Resource Management/Personnel Management; or Arts; or Social Sciences with Human Resource Management/Personnel Management as a subject; or Social Work and Social Administration; or Education; or Commerce (Management option); or Business Administration (Management option) ;or Business Studies (Management option); or any Bachelor’s Degree with either Literature in English or Mathematics or Philosophy or Industrial/Organizational Psychology as a subject. Knowledge in competence profiling and analysis is an added advantage.
Applicants should have three (3) years relevant working experience in Human Resource Management; or administration of examination in Government or equivalent level of experience from a reputable organization.
- Preparing, distributing and following up research tools in line with the Departmental/Division work plans;
- Maintaining a database of research activities and compiling periodical reports;
- Participating in the Job Competence Profiling exercise in line with the Competence Framework;
- Preparing materials for Capacity Building programmes in line with the Departmental/ Division work plans;
- Maintaining the risk register in line with the Public Service Commission Risk Management Policy Framework;
- Following up on Departmental/ Public Service Commission recommendations from Research and other initiatives and generating Reports;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.