Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
The United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON) is the UN Headquarters in Africa and the representative office of the Secretary-General. It supports programme implementation of the UN Environment Programme (UNEP) and the UN Human Settlements Programme (UN HABITAT) globally, as well as other UN offices in Kenya, by providing administrative, conference and information technology services.This post is located in the Talent Management Centre (TMC), Human Resources Management Service (HRMS), Division of Administrative Services, UNON. Under the direct supervision of the Deputy Chief, TMC/HRMS, the incumbent is expected to perform a range of duties covering Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems mainstreaming/learning coordination, administration & logistical support for centrally coordinated programs, including Management Development Programme (MDP), performance management support, career support, Learning Management System (LMS) and other special projects.
1. Provide support towards the organization, administration, and evaluation of the new UN ERP system (Umoja) training programmes including coordination and IT –access support to users, Local Process Experts (LPEs), Local Process Expert Trainers (LPETs) and trainers;
2. Provide lead support in the organization and conduct of Centrally-coordinated training courses and workshops including Management Development Program (MDP) and medical-related trainings;
3. Assist in planning, organizing and maintaining training and development calendar for centrally coordinated programs;
4. Extract, customize, and analyze reports from various ERP, People Soft and Oracle based HR systems/tools - Umoja, HR Insight and Inspira - in relation to trainings and performance management compliances to help the Deputy Chief make decisions;
5. Create, clone and administer classes in Inspira including managing and enrolling of learners, providing certificates and managing of class rosters;
6. Compile and make available to staff, training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials related to staff career support and development matters;
7. Assist the Talent Development Officer to provide advice and guidance to staff on a range of issues related to staff development including career support, performance management, flexible work arrangements, training and mobility.
8. Assist in the development of career development programs at the Career Resource Facility including providing up to date information on services and resources available, providing support to staff with access and use of resources and organizing/running (where appropriate) workshops for staff .
1.Assist the Talent Development Officer in partnering with Universities to provide online self-paced training programs for staff;
2.Provide guidance/training to less experienced staff of the Talent Management Centre;
3.Assist in the design and delivery of special projects in Talent Management Centre including outreach activities;
4.Participate in the Talent Management Centre reorganization and integration of Recruitment and Training units of HRMS.