Job verified by Fuzu
Kisii County | Kisii, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Senior Superintending Engineer (Mechanical)
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Mechanical engineering
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
The Kisii County Government wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and Sections 58 and 63 of the County Government Act, 2012.
Method of Application
All applications should be accompanied by a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, to reach on or before 25th June, 2018 at 5.00p.m. and addressed to:-
Kisii County Public Service Board,
Mwalimu Hotel Building,
P.O Box 1848 - 40200 –Kisii, Kenya.
- Carry out technical activities related to mechanical engineering.
- Design & implement strategies for continuous operational efficiency and sustainability of mechanical systems.
- Supervise projects implementation progress, monitoring and evaluation.
- Ensure design, construction and maintenance standards are adhered to and maintained.
- Ensure effective integration of activities and timely delivery of services.
- Preparation of work plans.
- Ensuring the various mechanical equipment are in good working condition and well maintained.
- Prepare regular and periodic reports.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: KisiiArea of work
: Mechanical engineeringSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Mechanical drawings; Architectural planning and design; Tool operation and maintenance; Reporting; Construction safety; Quality control and supervision; EngineeringRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply