Senior Supply Chain Management Officer
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have today left to apply for this job.
Reporting to the Principal Supply Chain Management Officer, the successful candidate will assist in managing the inventory, assets and stores of the Commission
- Implement the annual procurement and disposal plans;
- Provide secretarial services to committees incidental to procurement of goods and services, and disposal of assets;
- Ensure procured goods, services and works are as per specifications;
- Initiate payment processing for goods, works and services rendered and follow up to ensure payment(settlement);
- Carry out market surveys to ensure the Commission obtains value for money;
- Analyze user requirements and prepare quotations/tenders as appropriate;
- Any other duties that might be assigned to the Officer from time to time.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)