• Are you looking to work in a fast-growing preschool and primary?
• Do you enjoy working and learning with kids?
• Are you a team player with exceptional interpersonal & entrepreneurial skills?
If you answer "yes" to the above, and have taught for 5 years or more, we would love to talk to you about joining our team. Also, if you have experience managing a school, that would be excellent. To apply for this job, please send your CV , including three referees and indicating your current and expected salary, via e-mail on the email provided.
Demonstrated ability to teach the new curriculum.
Report preparation and presentation
Records and stock management
Public speaking / demonstrates ability to engage different audiences
Conversant with any laws and regulator requirements relevant to learning institutions
ADDITIONAL JOB DIMENSIONS
Manage the non - academic and business aspects of the school
Partner with the director on development and growth plans
Market and strengthen the brand of the school with a view to increase enrollment and spur growth.
Manage pupils affairs and staff welfare
• May be required to work odd hours and on some weekends due to peak seasons or events in the school calendar
• Maybe required to move and live close to the school site. Records and stock management Public speaking / demonstrates ability to engage different audiences Conversant with any laws and regulator requirements relevant to learning institutions
Overall management of the school and its' business (1 location)
Revenue responsibility extending to supporting the finance team in administering the budget and fee collection.
Typical Direct Reports
Teaching, administration, transport and full-time subordinate staff
Possibility of managing casual workers on short term engagements
Vendors, Parents and any relevant regulators