Job verified by Fuzu
Palladium Group | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Senior Technical Advisor, Regional Policy Environment
Click to apply
- Post-graduate education
- Project, program management
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
The Component 4 Lead will lead implementation of all activities aimed at achieving Component 4 goals including improved capacity of regional stakeholders to develop an open, trade-friendly and resilient agricultural policy environment.
• Provide technical and managerial support to develop and implement innovative strategies to promote adoption and strengthen implementation of trade supportive policies in the region.
• Support efforts toward harmonization of agricultural policies across East Africa region.
• Coordinate with private sector alliances and other stakeholders, as well as regional policymaking bodies to ensure that regional policy initiatives are aligned with the needs of the private sector.
• Address technical barriers to trade across East Africa region, encouraging the adoption of common industry standards, to improve trade facilitation.
• Other duties as assigned.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Project, program managementSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 10 yearsRequired skills
: Partnerships; Environment law; Project implementation; Agriculture and natural resources; Trade policyRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply