Salary range: KSh35,000 - KSh45,000 | Contract type: Permanent
You have 7 days left to apply for this job.
The Prospective applicant's main task shall be to maintain and repair tinting machines for decorative paints and maintain good relationships with all our customers within Kenya and East Africa region.
Prospective candidates must meet with the following criteria;
- Age must be between 21-28 years
- Ability to communicate in English language and Swahili
- Diploma or Degree in Technology, Electronics and
Engineering is essential and the ability to carry out minor repairs will be an added advantage.
- Experienced in the Paints and Coatings Industry will be an added advantage but not compulsory
- Must reside in Nairobi and should be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Computer literacy is highly desirable
The successful applicant will be expected to carry out the following duties after adequate training;
- Repair and do maintenance of decorative paints tinting
machines( Paints dispensers, shakers, and Mixers)
- Travel occasionally within the East Africa region.
- Offer training for new customers
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 6 monthsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate
- the official certificate for your highest education