Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 7 days left to apply for this job.
Solargen Technologies (SGT) Limited is a leading engineering company that is involved in the design, installation, training, and distribution of high quality and affordable energy, water, and irrigation equipment. We partner with non-governmental entities, government, private businesses, and individuals to serve communities in rural and conflict-affected parts of East Africa through customized solutions that meet their needs and aspirations.
The service technician will work on-site installations and at the service desk to ensure the company delivers quality workmanship to clients.
2. A minimum of 3 years on electronic repairs and a minimum of 2-years of solar products repair.
3. Ability to install, repair, service, test and troubleshoot equipment.
4. Must be able to read blueprints and diagrams.
5. Ability to work flexible hours and work around a changing schedule.
6. Excellent communication, interpersonal, and diagnostic skills.
7. Working knowledge of the equipment needed for the job.
8. Ability to work independently without much supervision.
9. Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job which
include bending, lifting heavy equipment, and working in confined spaces.
10. Driver's license.
11. Excellent written and spoken English.
12. Strong time management & planning skills.
13. Proven experience in supervising technicians and in working with
Job RequirementsRequired education: Diploma, Associate's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate - the official certificate for your highest education