Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
We are excited to invite you to apply for the above position.
1. System Implementation and Documentation
• Maintaining a high level of hygiene within and around the facility.
• Ensuring that the laid down Quality management systems is adhered to at all times during the production
process to ensure the product conforms in terms of quality, safety and Legality.
• Implementing the various customer/supermarket and BRC standards and participating in audits and customer
visits and be able to help in preparations for the audits/visits.
• Ensuring that the due diligence documents / records in use are current, latest version and completed in a timely
• Heading a team of well trained and competent quality controllers who are motivated with an aim of ensuring
that product quality, safety and legality is consistently achieved.
• Scheduling meetings with the relevant departments within the site to keep all updated on new legislation, new
standards, and customer requirements as necessary.
• Prime online trainer of staff to ensure a comprehensive understanding of standards, specifications, job
requirements and use of equipment within the quality department.
• Conducting routine refresher trainings to ensure continuous improvement/competency
• Liaising with the QA Manager on QA staffing.
3. Product Quality and customer complaints
• Liasing with the intake to ensure incoming raw materials conform to the raw material specifications.
• Ensuring that the production process yield products that consistently satisfy the stated customer quality
• Customer complaint: Receiving, investigating and reporting back on all customer complaints with an aim of
getting to the root cause and preventing reoccurrence. All customer complaints to be logged and trended
• Participating in New Product Development and looking at new concepts that can be developed with the market
• Planned preventative maintenance of equipments/facility and control of foreign body risks.