Fuzu Exclusive Job
Floral Boutique | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Customer support, client care
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
We are looking for a competitive retail Shop
Assistant to help customers identify and purchase products they desire. The
goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase company’s growth
and revenue through sales maximisation.
- Plan, Coordinate and control the daily operation of the shop.
- Meet the store revenue and performance targets.
- Housekeeping, Merchandising and Fronting at the Shop.
- Shop Stock Management.
- Handling any Customer complaint arising at the shop.
- Able to use social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook & Instagram) to generate leads and sales. Experience in Social Media Marketing will be an advantage.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office - MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint.
- Able to work and carry out duties with minimal supervision.
- Should be honest, organised and neat.
- They should be a team player and ready to work long hours when necessary.
- They should have the potential to supervise staff and write good reports.
- Knowledge and proficiency in using Quick-book will be an added advantage.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Customer support, client careSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Quality management; Customer service; Customer support, CRM systems; Reporting; Sales strategy; Office administration, management; Documentation and record keeping; Marketing; Budgeting, financial planningRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply