Shop Zetu General Manager
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Fixed term
You have 18 days left to apply for this job.
Shop Zetu is a fashion e-commerce marketplace dedicated to offering the best fashion, beauty, and accessory brands in the region.
The Shop Zetu General Manager is responsible for the overall growth and revenue performance of the platform! They will spearhead the e-commerce and Shop Zetu marketplace strategy and will have direct oversight and supervision of the Marketing, Customer Experience, Data Analytics, and Business Development teams to recruit and onboard partner brands, drive online sales and contribute to the Omni-channel agenda at Vivo and Shop Zetu.
Strategic Management and Sales.
- Develop and implement our e-commerce strategy
- Play a key role in strengthening and implementation of Vivo’s Omni-channel strategy to provide customers with a seamless shopping experience across channels
- Deliver best-in-class online merchandising and easy purchase experience for customers across the globe.
- Provide strategic leadership to the marketing, creative, and content teams to improve product presentations including photography, video, and creative.
- Continually drive improvements in the user experience and customer journey across all online touchpoints, to drive conversion rate optimization and revenue
- Work with external agencies to provide SEO analysis and recommendations.
- Develop strategies to clear terminal stock effectively online
Marketing, Business Development, and People Management.
- Increase web traffic to our site and drive growth in numbers of online customers, online sales, and customer satisfaction.
- Be the key driver in developing and optimizing the performance and digital brand marketing of the E-commerce platform.
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to manage the online Advertising Budget and advertise on our key platforms i.e. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google.
- Grow the Shop Zetu Marketplace and on-board multiple brands onto the Shop Zetu platform working hand in hand with the Business Development Managers.
- Manage high online availability and maximize product sell-through rates.
- Manage customer service from order capture to fulfillment, logistics, and after-sale service.
- Lead and develop a growing E-commerce team, including an online sales and logistics team.
- Work closely with the marketing team to measure how editorial content is delivering results across our key metrics, including visitors to the website, engagement, and social media followers across key platforms.
- Work in association with the marketing and production teams to develop campaigns to drive web interest and sales, develop and execute sales-led communications and grow the Shop Zetu customer database.
- Managing data collection and analysis
- Oversee stock reconciliation and recorders working with the warehouse team and Business Development Managers.
About the person
- Tech Savvy
- Strong online marketing skills
- Positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Leadership Skills
- 5 years proven track record of successfully driving sales growth. A background in marketing and E-Commerce or a highly developed understanding of online marketplaces.
- Demonstrable success in a consumer e-commerce role.
- Degree in a business-related field, ICT, Sales and Marketing would be desired.
- A professional qualification in digital marketing will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales results.
- Experience with using Shopify is a plus.
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself