Job verified by Fuzu
CDL Human Resource Consultancy | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Social Media Customer Service Agent
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Social Media Customer Service AgentSales Representatives
Mobile Marketing Sales Adviser
ZPDS Mobile Apps and Marketing Solutions Division
Large Employer in the FMCG. Industry
Jobs in Sales, marketing, promotionEntry-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Our client is excited to invite you to apply for the Social Media Customer Service Agent position.
• Provide one-stop customer support for all Multichoice Kenya services by responding to customer queries within defined Service Level Agreements.
• Resolving all complaints, concerns and issues in a timely and diplomatic manner and conduct activities in a professional manner
• Demonstrate knowledge of Multichoice service standards or service level agreements.
• Demonstrate knowledge of the impact of providing professional service to Customers.
• Understand the importance and impact of first contact resolution.
• Ensure complaints and concerns are resolved or escalated in a timely manner.
• Provide timely notifications to Supervisor / Team leader of negative trends, urgency of issue, or extent of required follow up.
• Determining when a problem requires action from higher level of authority.
• Participate in regular team meetings.
• Educate Multichoice Kenya customers about terminology, technology and self-help features and benefits of packages in order to improve customer education and satisfaction.
• Updating client comments, complaints, enquiries and compliments regarding packages and services on all relevant Multichoice Kenya Systems.
• Resolving customer query on first contact and keep the promise of query / problem resolution for escalated cases.
• Confirm client information and update on existing database.
• Cross sell and/or up sell current packages to clients who have renewed their packages in line with upselling selling script.
• Enhance customer loyalty and upsell accordingly in line with all and any campaigns run on the Multichoice Kenya platform.
• Actively participate in process of performance improvement meetings as required.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired skills
: Online support; Product knowledge; Service Level Agreement (SLA); Social media community management (admin); Customer service; Public, corporate relationsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)