Software Automation Manager
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 15 days left to apply for this job.
We are a company in the ICT industry and we are looking for an innovative Software Automation Manager to join our team. The Software Automation Manager will be responsible for developing cutting-edge software solutions to optimize our business operations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or similar.
- 5 years of experience in software development and team management.
- Ability to mentor Junior Software Developers, as well as to collaborate with all stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in developing, deploying, and integrating software solutions.
- Develop, manage and prepare best software development team.
- Guide, coach and mentor software development engineers.
- Develop software applications
- Actively contribute to the team’s test automation strategy and coverage based on software quality assurance best practices.
- Managing the installation and configuration of software solutions.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 5 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself