Software Design Engineer
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 14 days left to apply for this job.
Techno Brain is an integrated solutions provider with presence in more than 20 countries across the globe. As one of the leading solutions providers in Africa, Techno brain believes in empowering lives using technology. Currently, the company has a portfolio of more than 70 solutions along 13 industry vectors. For further information, please visit www.technobraingroup.com
Microsoft Test Centre at Techno Brain:
Techno Brain Group has partnered with Microsoft Corporation to open the first Test Center in Nairobi Kenya. Currently were hiring below roles to be part of this test center. This gets us an exclusive access to Windows Insider software builds that are yet to be released in the global market which our highly skilled engineers perform vigorous tests of applications, thus ensuring that applications continue to work flawlessly with each Windows Release, flight or update that is released globally. There are currently 3 Microsoft test engineering sites globally and these are based out of China, Poland and India. Our test engineering center is the first one in Africa. This initiative provides 1000’s of jobs to Kenyan youth and position Kenya as a preferred choice for highly skilled engineering, quality assurance (QA), and testing outsourcing.Requirements / Experience
• Minimum 2 years of experience in C#, Good understanding of C# language including Data Structures
implementation in the Language, Candidate should be able to solve Logic problems.
• Good understanding of SQL language
and should be able to write queries
in the same e.g JOINS and GROUP BY
• Experience working with an object oriented development language
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electronics or a related field
• Responsible for designing software architecture based on requirement and develop quality code that meets the business requirements. Required education
• Enforce design and coding standards through formal reviews resulting develop better code.
• Write scalable and maintainable code solutions for complex engineering challenges.
• Appreciate & Develop high quality Front End/UI patterns.
• Keep abreast of technology trends and advances in web / mobile technologies.
• Participate in, and contribute to technical discussions for development framework.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself