Fuzu Exclusive Job
Finance plan ltd | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Information technology, software development, data
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
As a Software Developer you will develop, maintain, audit and improve organizational financial and mobile systems, using existing systems or incorporating new technologies to meet particular needs, often as advised by the Head of IT.
- We do not charge at any level of our recruitment.
- If you believe in your coding skills we welcome you to apply.
● Producing detailed specifications and writing the program code.
● Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
● Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
● Preparation of training manuals for users
● Reviewing current systems and maintaining new systems once they are up and running.
● Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
● Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
● Keep abreast with the latest technologies
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Information technology, software development, dataSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: noneRequired skills
: System and network security; Software architecture; System architecture; Database administration; Database query languages (SQL, others); IT support; System (IT) auditing; ProgrammingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply