Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 27 days left to apply for this job.
The software developer intern will be working within an agriculture organisation and will need to have experience or education in agriculture.
They will be supporting to drive the technical support and enablement to the organisation.
Do not apply if:
- You are not a Kenyan citizen
- You have not completed your degree
- You are employed
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU FAIL
TO REVEAL OR DISCLOSE TRUTHFUL INFORMATIONWorld-Class Skills is about Microsoft's plans to develop a self-sustaining, world-class education platform, both online and offline, to help Africans develop skills for entrepreneurship and improved employability and competitiveness. Microsoft, in partnership with the host organization, offer you a unique opportunity to kick start your career.
The Interns4Afrika internship program will provide you with a real-world work experience and new skills while working for a leading technology organization on the African continent.
A Technical intern must have:
• Computer science/ IT Qualification
• Networking skills
• Graphic Design Skills
• Web Development Skills
• Previous experience in a variety of server & Desktop based operating system
• the ability to assess and solve issues in a high-pressure environment
• the ability to multitask without sacrificing attention to details
• the ability to work effectively with other groups and teams
• the ability to come up to speed on new project areas
• the passion for technology
Main tasks and duties:
• Project management