Pong Agencies Ltd. is a leading company in its sector, experienced in installation of all high-tech ICT systems and provision of power solutions requiring high levels of expertise and excellence. We leverage on technology to empower businesses and people. We are planning to expand our portfolio to new technologies such as IoT, innovative Value added WiFi solutions, Home Automation, Ai (Artificial Intelligence) and cloud enabled services. In that effort we are looking for a software developer to help us expand our service offering.
The candidate will participate in design, implementation, performance and functional testing of systems that associated with our service/ products services offering. Conduct proof of concepts to demonstrate the use of various technologies in relation to IoT, Ai, Value added WiFi and cloud enabled technologies.
Be a part of a transformative team and culture participating in agile development to provide enhanced functionality for various project efforts.
Our Technology organization seeks forward-thinking team members who are passionate about delivering a quality product and enjoy working closely with business partners on both strategic and tactical challenges. Candidate should have good verbal and written communication skills, and be able to work independently as a self-starter, utilize good time management skills, and function well within a diverse team.
· Assist with developing applications and code software applications to adhere to designs that support business requirements for external customers
· Work with technicians and engineers to develop softwares that work in tandem with our service offering
· Assist with writing requirement specifications and design documents for a variety of development tasks including feature development, database design and system integrations with technologies such as home automation, IoT solutions deployment, AWS/ Azure platforms, etc.
· Document processes for specifications to ensure quality
· Evaluate system specifications against client requirements
· Assist management in any other tasks assigned where necessary to achieve organisational objectives.