Software Support Engineer
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 10 days left to apply for this job.
Key duties will be to address technical issues relating to software implementation, functional and upgrades.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelors degree in computer science, software engineering or any other related field.
- Working knowledge of programming languages e.g. Java, PhP, C#, Docker, Kubernetes.
- 2 - 3 Years experience in software development and testing
- Experience in API integration
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of new system or modification of an existing system.
- Test and recommend modifications of existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interface and improve performance.
- Work closely with system developers to write code based on customer / User needs.
- Monitor system performance, modify or run upgrades for patch management.
- Carry out software documentation and user training.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself