SOLAR SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Fixed term
You have today left to apply for this job.
1. Achieve and exceed assigned sales targets.
2. Develop sales opportunities by prospecting, soliciting and identifying potential accounts
3. Building rapport with customers while providing technical information and explanations
4. Preparing and presenting quotations
Achieve and exceed solar sales targets
- Identify current and future customer’s service requirements
- Establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients in a position to understand power backup needs & requirements.
- Provide product, service and technical information.
- Establish new accounts and service contract accounts by identifying potential customers, planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Create service contracts.
- Arrange for demonstration and trial installations of equipment products and services.
- Partner with real estate companies, and solicit SWH business in new upcoming estates.
- Prepare quotations and directly present to clients and demonstrate how our product meets client’s needs.
- Personally hand-over your client’s systems, ensuring that you give basic training on usage.
- Accurately diagnose problems with installed equipment, giving feedback to clients as appropriate.
- Monitor competitors’ products, strategy, new technology and activities
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations including pre-sale technical assistance and product education.
- Visit prospective clients at commercial, industrial or other establishments to show samples, catalogues, and to inform them about product principles and advantages/gains and/or long term benefits.
- Manage accounts debt collections and payments in line with company credit policies.
- Prepare reports as directed by the Team leader: SWH & PBU, or the Sales Manager
- Develop and grow long-term relationship with all clients.
- Personally, visit all ongoing installations sites to ensure attainment of quality works, smooth handover and develop close strong relationship.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows and other events
- Ensure provision of quality service and support to all our clients from site survey,
delivery, and technical advice and after sales service.
- Provide regular entertainment through lunches, dinners to key clients, to maintain a strong relationship.
- Document all sales activities, generate reports and keep records on transactions with clients.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities.
- Maintain a database for contractors, quantity surveyors, architects, real estate agents, commercial and medium/small scale developers etc. who can partner with our organization
- Contribute to technical sales effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and course of action; implementing directives and giving a one point lesson (OPL)
- Advise management on strategic issues relating to product lines materials, new
proposals and problem areas.
- University graduate, preferably in energy engineering. B. Com/business administration with related professional qualifications in sales and marketing.
- Proven track record in sales & marketing.
- Able to deliver beyond set targets
- Thorough knowledge of SWH and PBS products/systems and installation, and all our product range.
- Basic knowledge in troubleshooting of SWH & PB system installations
- Experience in any ERP system
- A clear geographical knowledge of the region will be an added advantage
- High levels of Integrity
- Proactive, self-driven, and results oriented individual
- Easily adoptable to different cultures
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Self-motivated and loyal.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 18 months
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
Today left to apply
Chloride Exide Uganda Limited
'Until August 2018, Chloride Exide Uganda Ltd has been known as Battery Masters Uganda Limited & began its operations in Kampala in 2001 as a distributor and retailer of the Chloride Exide brand of batteries. Our core business has since evolved to the distribution and installation of solar systems, power back-up systems as well as solar water heating systems in addition to automotive batteries. Over time, we have grown into the largest Battery, Solar systems & backups systems operation in East Africa with three other fully fledged sister companies: Chloride Exide Kenya Limited, Chloride Exide Tanzania Limited and Battery Masters Zambia Limited.'
Meet your new colleagues
Today left to apply