Somo Marketing Coordinator (intern)
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 6 days left to apply for this job.
- Are you good at managing your tasks and getting work done in an efficient way? In this role, you will need to complete work quickly and effectively.
- Are you excited about sharing ideas with others? Can you convey a brand voice creatively and clearly?
- In this role, you will lean heavily on your written and verbal communication skills to generate interest in Somo.
- Are you quick to jump into a project or your work? In this role, you will be supported by a team of experienced start-up leaders who have the tools and knowledge to help you become an expert self-starter.
- 18 years of age
- Legally permitted to work in Kenya
- Able to report to work five days a week, eight hours a day, with possible weekend responsibilities
- This is a remote role that requires a dedicated laptop, phone, and access to steady and consistent internet
- *This is a two-part application process. If you are shortlisted you will be required to download the app through www.somogrow.app, perform a task to continue.
- Signing new learners, ages 16-28, up for Somo
- Creating marketing materials
- Using social media to engage with prospective learners
- Representing Somo to the general public
- Supporting members of the Somo team with general tasks such as organization, scheduling, and other duties as assigned
Job RequirementsRequired education: Diploma, Associate's degree
Required relevant work experience: three months
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
Salary range: Confidential
This is an internship. A stipend will be provided.
6 days left to apply
Somo Learning App
Somo is an app that provides amazing learning experiences delivered by experts at the top of their fields. Somo focuses on the critical skills that you need in the modern world, not on specific subjects you might learn in school. Learn the skills you need for the 21st century, from experts in every field.
Meet your new colleagues
6 days left to apply