Salary range: Confidential | Contract type:
You have today left to apply for this job.
We are looking to fill the above position
- Management, development and motivation of staff.
- Set and monitor objectives for all staff, carry out formal appraisals and constant feedback for all direct reports.
- Regularly communicate the seasonal and weekly objectives and targets with the spa team so the goals of the business are achieved.
- Develop positive working relationships with all team members and encourage teamwork.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with all management, team and all other employees.
- Take an active supervisory role, leading the way by performing treatments and presenting yourself to both staff and guests in full uniform. Actively assisting staff and customers giving advice and support in welcome meetings, workshops and events.
- Personally carry out treatments and services to a high standard as set during training.
- Seek direct feedback from customers and staff at all times and use constructively to improve service initiatives, providing the best possible customer service and support.
- Continual monitoring of service provided by staff. Formulate action plans to prevent and resolve problem areas ensuring continual improvement of service initiatives. Monitoring treatment standards and performing on going training when required.
- Ensure that all agreed targets regarding Key Performance Indicators are achieved, CSQ,
PPPN, Income and Retail.
- Effectively drive treatment delivery to meet and when possible exceed targets for therapist utilization, repeat bookings, and treatments performed.
- Ensure all spa and beauty bookings are made in the most effective and productive manner, maximising treatment opportunities.
- Ensure that the spa and other beauty outlets are presented in excellent visual presentation.
- To take total control for all Health & Safety within the spa, ensuring that appropriate documentation is kept.
- Display excellent customer service and awareness at all times.
- Demonstrate an excellent, overall knowledge of Neilson products to advise our guests.
- Ensure all standard operating procedures as detailed in the manual are followed at all times.
- Monitor and control budgets and expenditure within the spa, assisting finance admin with the accurate and timely financial accounting.
- Manage stocks, carry out stock takes and manage orders so that they remain at or below budgetary requirements.
- Monitor and account for the handling and security of Retail and Professional stock distributed or received.
- Monitor and record any wastage or breakages inline with company procedures.
- Ensure financial paperwork is processed both timely and accurately.
- Ensure pricing policies, promotions and discounts implemented are followed to ensure standardisation where possible across the spa operation.
- Actively report to line manger and spa operations manager on a regular basis, delivering key issues and any operational issues or concerns and ideas for improvement.
- Ensure the correct use of the spa POS system.
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: noneRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)