Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 7 days left to apply for this job.
This position is in the Office of the Chief, Supply Chain Management Service/Head of Office, Nairobi, within the United Nations Support Office in Somalia (UNSOS). The incumbent reports to the Administrative Officer.
Orientation of new staff members on host country entitlements, privileges and immunities;
• Application for notification of arrival for new staff members and dependents, as well as notification of departure for staff members leaving the Mission;
• Application for entry visas/work permits, including visas for staff members travelling to other countries on official business;
• Application for dependents pass for accompanied staff members;
• Application for diplomatic identity cards;
• Application for personal identification numbers
; • Application for Kenyan driving license; Application for Value Added Tax (VAT) exemptions;
• Registration of vehicles for the Mission, staff members and their dependents, including disposal of the same.Required education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)