Job verified by Fuzu
Brites Management Services Limited | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Transportation, logistics, driving
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Our client a manufacturing company in Nairobi seeks to recruit a Stock Accountant with experience and knowledge in raw materials budgeting and stock projections of finished goods.
• Stock projections for finished goods
• Budgeting for raw materials
• Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters and in a timely manner.
• Purchase inventory within the agreed budgets.
• Maintain a process for returns
• Maintain harmonious working relationship with Suppliers/Vendors within the buying parameters set by the business.
• Observe the correct buying protocols
• Observe correct stock receiving protocols
• Complete all necessary stock takes
• Comply with the required personal grooming standards.
• Comply with all aspects of the Standard Operating Procedures manual.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Transportation, logistics, drivingSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Stock taking and inventory accounting; Capacity planning; Procurement; Purchasing; Warehouse management; Stock and inventory managementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply