Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
Our client, a company that manufactures Edible oils and fats, is currently looking to recruit a Store Keeper. The successful candidate MUST have an excellent track record working with an ERP system. He/she should be a person of high integrity, professional and has a brilliant personality. Candidates who have worked in a manufacturing environment will have an added advantage.
- Stores Inventory and Administrative support.
- Stores Control Measures and overall store management.
- Responsible for all stores issuance and receipts.
- Proper record keeping of all consumables.
- Raising of purchase orders to relevant department managers.
- Keeping track of stock levels and ensuring all are within boundaries.
- Ensuring the control mechanisms are implemented and followed to the latter.
- Preparing monthly stock takes and valuations.
- Sharing the Reports of usage with the Finance team monthly.
- Maintain safety applications as well as cleanliness and neatness of the work area(s).
Any other duties that might be allocated by the line Manager and or senior management.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Reporting; Logistics planning and management; Supply and demand planning; Enterprise Resource Planning - ERP system (use of); Supplier evaluation and management; Purchasing; Stock and inventory managementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)