Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
The Islamic University in Uganda invites suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions for the 2018/2019 Academic year.
Other benefits for the posts include housing allowance of 20% of basic salary and free medical treatment for self, spouse (s) and four biological children below 18 years of age at the University Health Center. How to apply
Applicants should send 5 sets of a handwritten application letter, including copies of an up to date curriculum vitae (with all supporting documents attached on each application letter), and two (2) separate letters from referees.
- To exercise general control over all activities in Stores Department
- To ensure safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials.
- To carry out periodical stock taking.
- To check and receive purchased materials forwarded by the receiving department and to arrange for the storage in appropriate places.
- To reserve a particular material for a specific job when so required.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Logistics planning and management; Quality control and supervision; Warehouse management; Stock and inventory management; Documentation and record keepingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)