Job verified by Fuzu
Skills Geographic Kenya (SGK) | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- High, secondary school
- Transportation, logistics, driving
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Store_KeeperProcurement Officer
TRANSPORT OFFICER - UGANDA
Securex Agencies (K) LTD
Reliever Driver - Kisumu
Kenya Yearbook Editorial Board
Jobs in Transportation, logistics, drivingMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Our client a construction company wish to invite applicants for the above position.
• To assist in headcount and collecting ID's as per the agreement with the technical production team.
• To establish system and processes for efficient utilization of space, and ensuring quality and environmental objectives are met.
• To establish and ensure that stock control systems are up to date so as to ensure inventory accuracy.
• To establish inventory control systems for better inventory management.
• To ensure maximum utilization of space with optimal footprint.
• Maximizing space for efficient storage more goods per square inch.
• Raising indent of material as per site requirement.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Transportation, logistics, drivingSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: High, secondary schoolRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Tool operation and maintenance; Stock taking and inventory accounting; Supply and demand planning; Purchasing; Stock and inventory managementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)