Job verified by Fuzu
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) | Mbarara, Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Stores and Logistics Officer
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Transportation, logistics, driving
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Stores and Logistics Officer will manage the stock and inventory for the Foundation stores both on site and off site. The role includes keeping up to date record of all inventories in stock. The job holder will be in charge of verifying all goods before receiving them and recording them into stores records. Stores and Logistics Officer will be responsible for preparing all dispatches to the field and periodically reporting these dispatches to management. The job holder will ensure all assets are properly engraved before delivery to the recipient. The job holder will keep an updated Assets records for property in facilities and in the program office. The job holder will be expected to keep the stores neat and orderly for access and efficient management. The holder will produce periodic reports.How to apply:
Please send cover letter and CV to: The Senior Human Resources Manager, Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF), Plot 15, Kitante Close, P.O. Box 21127, Kampala, Uganda.
Application should be emailed. NO HAND DELIVERED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Receive and record all procurements and disbursements.
- Track all dispatched items to ensure that they reach their final destinations and also track the incoming goods to ensure timely delivery.
- Maintain stock levels and maintain these at the required levels.
- Issue stocks as requested and ensure they are properly authorized.
- Ensure the safety of items in the store and that only authorized staff access the store.
- Maintain an orderly and up to date documentation and filling system of the stores documents.
- Keep up dated inventory of equipment, furniture and other assets of EGPAF that are at the office and with beneficiaries.
- Ensure proper arrangement and clean storage area with shelves labeled properly.
- Carryout periodic stock taking.
- Make stock variance reports to Senior Office Administrator.
- Periodically report expired stocks to senior management team and arrange for their disposal.
- Make regular report about movement and general stores operations.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by supervisor.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: MbararaArea of work
: Transportation, logistics, drivingSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Reporting; File management and data back-up; Warehouse management; Stock and inventory management; Work place safetyRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply