Strategic Account Manager
UberAfrica Solutions (UAS)Nairobi, Kenya
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 9 days left to apply for this job.
A premier brand in the IT services is seeking to recruit a Strategic Account ManagerCandidate Requirements
1. 7 years of relevant experience
2. Degree in Sales & Marketing/Business Management/IT or any other relevant course
3. Experience in the BFSI, Government & Cooperate sector
4. Experience in client and/or supplier relationship management
5. Track record in the IT industry will be an added advantage.
6. Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams
7. Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
1. Developing a business plan and sales strategy for the assigned market that ensuring attainment of the agreed individual, team and vertical sales target and expansion of the client/customer base in liaison with the Head of Business.
2. Qualifying and validating sales leads/commitments.
3. Preparing of tender documents, quotations, proposal presentations, pricing lists and sales and activity reports.
4. Handling of an agreed set of clients as advised, determined, and discussed by/with the Head of Business and communicated to the team.
5. Initiating and coordinating action plans to identify and penetrate new markets/clients.
6. Working towards achieving the annual budgets the candidate is expected to develop and seed new opportunities and build on future pipelines at least two quarters.
7. Maintaining supplier/partner relationships within the respective assigned market.
8. Serving as the focal contact person for the respective assigned market/business and IT team for any escalated queries and concerns both internally and externally.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 7 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself