Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Strategic Marketing & Recruitment Consultant
- Bachelor's degree
- Business, strategic management
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Strategic Marketing & Recruitment ConsultantBusiness Systems Analyst
Growth Catalyst- Uganda
CCA Plant Officer
Business Operations Senior Associate
Jobs in Business, strategic managementMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
A well-established consulting company in the Recruitment, Head-hunting and Talent Search industry, seeks to employ a dynamic, enterprising Strategic Marketing & Recruitment Consultant based in Karen. Previous experience is not essential, but all applicants MUST be able to source new clients, have a proven track record in client relationship management.
• Develop and implement the company recruitment strategy to support business growth.
• Partner with clients to provide strategic HR solutions with tactical action plans locally and overseas.
• Liaise closely with all clients, to ensure their recruitment needs are being met.
• Advice clients on prevailing HR policies and practices.
• Source industry related remuneration market data, and ensure clients understand competitive compensation and benefits programs in Kenya and overseas.
• Lead change initiatives locally and overseas and be available to travel for meetings as and when necessary by the client.
• Maintain and nurture the client and candidate database for the local and overseas market.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Business, strategic managementSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Organize and manage recruitment campaigns; Partnerships; Customer relations; Employee relations and consultations; MarketingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)