Study Physician KMR 5
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 3 days left to apply for this job.
The position holder will be expected toprovide leadership and clinical support to a clinical research team conductinga Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccine study and provision of reproductivehealth services to adolescent girls and young women. In addition, they willprovide oversight and leadership to the daily conduct of clinical studies as adesignee of the Principal Investigator.
Provide training, mentoring and guidance toclinical staff in all aspects of trial conduct and project orientation toensure compliance with protocols and guidance documentsRequired education
• Promote good clinicalpractice in the conduct of clinical studies and provide medical input at allstages of the project lifecycle
• Ensure preparedness of staff and site forstudy implementation
• Participate in participant review and care, and in allstudy procedures as guided by study protocols
• Oversee all clinic and otherstudy personnel performing study specific tasks and procedures
• Overseeregulatory submissions and approvals to local and international institutionalreview boards or ethical review committees
• Maintain all study recordsincluding but not limited to, regulatory binders, study specific sourcedocumentation and other materials as required. • Coordinates and facilitatesmonitoring and auditing visits, notifies appropriate institutional officialsaudits, responses to any findings and implements approved recommendations. •Act as liaison between investigators, participants and staff • May perform otherjob related duties as requested or required
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)