Job verified by Fuzu
County Government of Makueni | Makueni, Makueni, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Sub County Administrator-Kilome
- Bachelor's degree
- Government, community development, public services
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Sub County Administrator-KilomeSenior Foundation Officer
Kenya Pipeline Company Ltd
Political Science Advisor
Management Systems International
Political Scientist- Uganda
Community Support Adviser
Jobs in Government, community development, public servicesMid-Level jobsJobs located in Makueni, Makueni
HOW TO APPLY
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before Thursday, 16 th February, 2018.
(i) Shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain clearance from the following Institutions;
• The Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
• The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
• The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
• The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
(ii) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
(iii) Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
(iv) The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
(v) Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
Requirements for appointment
• Be a Kenyan citizen;
• Be a holder of at least a first degree from a university recognized in Kenya preferably Social Sciences and a post graduate qualification in management or public administration;
• A master’s degree in relevant field will be an added advantage;
• Have a working experience of not less than 5 years in middle level management/ administration;
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of devolution, the County development objectives and Vision 2030;
• Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
• Coordinating, managing and supervising the general administrative functions in the SubCounty unit;
• Developing policies and plans;
• Ensuring effective service delivery.
• Coordinating developmental activities to empower the community;
• Providing and maintaining infrastructure and facilities of Public Service;
• Facilitating and coordinating citizen participation in the development of policies and delivery of service;
• Exercising of any function and powers delegated by the County Public Service Board or any other Authority.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: Makueni, MakueniArea of work
: Government, community development, public servicesSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Office administration, management; Business strategy; Operative management; Programme management; Project implementationRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)