Job verified by Fuzu
University of Eldoret | Eldoret, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Supply Chain Management-Intern
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Transportation, logistics, driving
- Intern or trainee
- Full Time
In support of the Government's Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour market, University of Eldoret is dedicated in equipping young adults with skills and attitudes needed in today's complex business world by giving them an exposure of the work place environment.
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to submit their applications (one copy only) attaching an updated CV, academic & professional qualifications and other supporting documents, clearly indicating the area of study on the subject of the application letter and reference number on the left top corner of the envelope.
- A holder of diploma or first degree from a recognized institution in the following fields: ICT, Finance/Accounting/CPA, Human Resource, Legal Studies/Law, Supply Chain Management/Procurement, Internal Audit, Library Science/Studies, Criminology/ Security Studies.
- Be unemployed Kenyan aged between 20 and 34 years
- Must not have benefited from a similar programme.
- Must have completed training and graduated with documentary proof of qualification (Degree/Diploma Certificate) from a recognized Institution.
- Must attach certificate of good conduct from National Police Service.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: EldoretArea of work
: Transportation, logistics, drivingSeniority
: Intern or trainee
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: noneRequired skills
: Stock taking and inventory accounting; Supply and demand planning; Procurement; Warehouse management; Stock and inventory managementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply