Job verified by Fuzu
Rakai Health Sciences Program (Uganda) | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Supply Chain Officers- Kalangala
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Transportation, logistics, driving
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Supply Chain Officers- KalangalaProcurement Officer
TRANSPORT OFFICER - UGANDA
Securex Agencies (K) LTD
Reliever Driver - Kisumu
Jobs in Transportation, logistics, drivingMid-Level jobsJobs located in Uganda
The Supply Chain Officer supports in monitoring and providing on-site support of medical logistics management in the supported districts/health facilities according to MoH standards. He/she will ensure close monitoring of ART commodities and stock levels. He/she will further ensure adequate supply of quality drugs, responding to dynamic changes in demand, managing increased volumes of commodities and minimizing pilferage and misuse.
Only qualified applicants should submit their application letter, valid academic documents and detailed resume (C.V) with three recognizable referees
1. Play a supportive role in getting the project supported health facilities to compile and submit their expected periodic MoH reports.
2. Develop and follow up on activity plans developed with the focal logistics personnel in the district health facilities.
3. Participate in providing technical training and mentoring to health workers to manage health logistics.
4. Participate in CMEs and disseminating information updates regarding logistics management.
5. Provide support in ensuring proper storage of drugs at the units of dispensing.
6. Work alongside the District Stores Assistants in carrying out supportive supervision to the lower health facilities.
7. Maintain tracking sheets on the various supported health facilities and provide reports on the following areas:
• number of clients enrolled in care, on ART and initiated on ART in a month
• consumption reports from the various units o stock status levels of the various health units
• basic supply requirements of the pharmacy & store
• regularly report on identified challenges in the health units
• Monthly report on availability of tools necessary to maintain data records.
• Maintain records on the commodities regarding quantities ordered and that received from the MoH and other partners of the following items - Monitor the lead time of deliveries from MoH/NMS - Participate in therapeutic drug committee meetings held in the health facilities.
8. Any other assigned duties in line with your role
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Transportation, logistics, drivingSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Supply and demand planning; Procurement; Logistics planning and management; Stock and inventory management; Quality control and supervisionRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)